This one is NOT about real estate. This one is about being human, and caring. YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Rebekah Radice has allowed this to be reposted. Thanks Rebekah. You really GET IT!
Have you ever had one of those customer service experiences that put the "uh" in uh-mazing? A wow moment that left you feeling indebted to the benefactor of such an unbelievable gift. The sad but simple truth is that great customer service experiences stand out like a beacon in our brains because they are so few and far between. It's unfortunate that these instances are fleeting as we've become a society full of blamers, takers and users.
As sales professionals, we know that whether it's great customer service or poor customer service, our willingness to outshine the competition will leave a lasting impression on our customers, peers, vendors and referral partners.
The Simple Truth Behind Great Customer Service
- Great customer service doesn't care what time it is or that you have had a really difficult day. Great customer service happens morning, noon and night without fail.
- Great customer service extends beyond your typical daily duties and into the remarkable world of going above and beyond.
- Great customer service doesn't end at the closing table, it only begins.
- Great customer service comes from the heart, not the pocket book.
- Great customer service means one-on-one relationships and cannot be delegated to anyone else but YOU!What else would you add to this list? Where have you seen exceptional customer service and what examples could you give?Take a few minutes and watch this inspirational video of one man's vision of what truly great customer service looks like on a daily basis.
Want to know more about me? Just Google Me!
T: 719.387.1368 | Email: email@example.com | Website: http://rebekahradice.com |CO & NMLS Licensee: LMB100010938 & 288596 | Benchmark Mortgage dba Ark-La-Tek Financial Services, LLC | 12 E. Kiowa |Colorado Springs, CO 80903
FREE Marketing, Sales & Success Strategies for Colorado Real Estate Agents:
Find Me Online!
Recent Articles from Rebekah's Blog
Get the Itemized List of Posts!
Did you like what you Read?
" href="http://activerain.com/action/blogs_admin/subscribe?subscribed_agent_id=238947">to My Blog. THANK YOU!
It's All About YOU! Brad Rachielles, REALTOR, Upland, CA. BRE# 01489453
Brad Rachielles, REALTOR. Helping Inland Empire Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate needs in the Communities of: Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Claremont, Ontario, Chino, Chino Hills, Pomona and La Verne, CA.
Cell: 909-816-7333 B.R E. # 01489453
Web Page: http://www.BradRachielles.com