Brad Rachielles Is Where???
The real question is... Who may care? Writing a blog that gets national exposure suggests that "He's Everywhere". For blogging, that's fine, but for those looking for a REALTOR(R), that just doesn't pin it down.
I live in Upland, CA. My office is in Upland, CA. And, While I'm licensed to practice real estate throughout California, it would be wrong to think that someone moving to California could get good representation by hiring me to be their REALTOR in parts of the state of which I have absolutely no knowledge. Sure, I can write a purchase contract that will get you a house (although there are differences in even that in the northern part of the state), It would be purely dumb luck finding you a home that you would be happy with in unfamiliar areas. California is a big state.
So, the question of "Where is Brad Rachielles" takes on a new meaning and importance to those wanting a REALTOR in California.
Defining where I live and work was easy. Upland, CA. Admittedly, Upland is not like Chicago, Atlanta or Seattle. Everyone knows where they are, .... but Upland?
To say that Upland is in the Los Angeles area is better, but it's still a county and 35 miles off target.
Go West East Young Man!
Located in the foothills between Claremont and Rancho Cucamonga, CA...... STILL Not good enough? OK! Time for a map. And while I'm at it, the map defines the area in which I work and can help you find the home of your dreams.... providing that this is where you want and need to live...
View Brad's Service Area in a larger map
"Want and Need To Live" are Key Factors......
- Enjoy the many lush, green valley communities with beautiful mountain backdrops. In just an hour's drive, you can be in the desert with Joshua Trees, cactus and vast panoramas, a grandeur all it's own.
- There are fresh water activities in the valley to enjoy and the Pacific shore not far from here.
- Just imagine, swimming in your own pool, and then going snow skiing just a couple hours away the same day.
- Major theaters and stage productions,
- The TV and Movie Studios: Paramount Studio, Warner Brothers and many more.
- Fantastic entertainment possibilities, fairs, community events and restaurants to suit any taste,
- Go to World Renowned Amusement Parks like Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm,
- Attend some of Americas best colleges and universities: The Claremont Colleges, UCLA, Cal Tech or one of the many community colleges,
- See Major and Minor League Baseball - FROM THE STANDS,
- Go to NBA Basketball games or Collegiate Athletics of all kinds,
- Play scenic golf courses geared for either enthusiasts or duffers,
- We have Nascar and world class drag racing events locally,
- Spend an afternoon at some of the worlds greatest art exhibits: The Huntington Library, The Annanberg Space for Photography or the famous Getty Center to name just a few,
- If you like to be outdoors, our parks, walking trails and bike paths are of the very best.
And this is just SOME of the fun stuff!
If your first thought is BUSINESS:
- California is one of the worlds' largest economic areas.... More business is conducted here than in many entire nations, even during a tough national business climate.
- We have great transportation of all kinds - Interstate highways, International Airports, rail freight and daily commuter trains to the big city.
- There are convention centers for any size event and available real estate for manufacturing, distribution and retail enterprises along with a vast, educated and willing work force.
The Inland Valley, which includes Upland, is the place to be. Towns that are the right size to have a sense of community, yet close enough to take advantage of big city life. Living here is both exciting and contagious.
Brad Rachielles Is Where??? Now You Know!
Did you like what you Read?
It's All About YOU! Brad Rachielles, REALTOR, Upland, CA
Brad Rachielles, REALTOR. Helping Inland Empire Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate needs in the Communities of: Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Claremont, Ontario, Chino, Chino Hills, Pomona and La Verne, CA.
Web Page: http://www.BradRachielles.com