This morning, the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS(R) published "C.A.R. open letter on short sales" written by Ms, Beth L. Peerce, President. While directed to those most able to make needed changes in the housing market and California's economics, it is also a good read for those planning to either buy or sell real estate.
Ms. Peerce succinctly:
- defines the severity of the problem for those facing foreclosure and the difficulties in obtaining loan modifications.
- details the benefits of short sales.
- identifies industry-wide problems with short sales (buyers take note: Yet 3 in 5 short sales are going to closing.)
- What is being done to help.
- A call to action throughout the industry.
As a C.A.R. member, I fully support this position and encourage all to reed Ms. Peerce's letter by following the link above and commenting below. "Our families and our communities can't wait any longer."
Did you like what you Read?
It's All About YOU! Brad Rachielles, REALTOR, Upland, CA
Brad Rachielles, REALTOR. Helping Inland Empire Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate needs in the Communities of: Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Claremont, Ontario, Chino, Chino Hills, Pomona and La Verne, CA.
Web Page: http://www.BradRachielles.com