Open House - Saturday, April 9 - 6249 Sacramento Av., Rancho Cucamonga, CA - 1 to 4 PM.
- A Beautiful Two Story Single Family Home in a quiet Cul-de-sac location. Full of Character. Mountain Views!
- 2559 Sq. Feet of heated space.
- Lovingly maintained home with pride of ownership.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Baths.
- Built in 1977 on a lot over 10,000 S.F.
- Rear patio with Sparkling Pool/Spa for relaxing. Grass for family fun or pets.
- Beautiful Kitchen with Rich Oak Cabinetry overlooks patio.
- The Living Room has Vaulted Ceilings and Fireplace #2.
- Spacious Family Room has an inviting fireplace and Wet Bar. Great for entertaining Family and Friends.
- Three car attached garage.
- Enjoy the formal dining room with space for your favorite china cabinet.
- All bedrooms upstairs and the Master has fireplace #3.
- This is a standard sale - Some items reserved.
- Clean as a whistle and ready for you to move into.
- Alta Loma School District.
- This is a "MUST SEE" Home.
Did you like what you Read?
It's All About YOU! Brad Rachielles, REALTOR, Upland, CA
Brad Rachielles, REALTOR. Helping Inland Empire Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate needs in the Communities of: Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Claremont, Ontario, Chino, Chino Hills, Pomona and La Verne, CA.
Web Page: http://www.BradRachielles.com